Connecting to a Computer
Transferring Files To/From a Computer
This section explains how to transfer images, movies between your camera and a PC using
5.3.1 Transferring Photos and Movie Clips
This section shows you how to use the Windows Explorer utility to manipulate files between
your camera and a PC.
1. Connect one end of the USB cable to the USB terminal of
2. Connect the other end of the USB cable to an available
USB port on your computer.
with / buttons and press the SET button.
4. From the Windows desktop, double click on “My
5. A new disk appears in Windows Explorer labelled
“Removable Disk”. This “Removable Disk” is actually the
memory card in your camera. Typically, the camera will
be assigned driver letter “e” or higher.
6. Double click on the DCIM folder to view the contents of
• Your recorded images and video clips are stored in these
• Copy and paste or drag and drop images and video files to a folder on your computer.
When transferring images to the computer, there is no need to install any batteries into
the camera. The camera will automatically power on when connected to the computer
via USB cable.