Nikon COOLPIX S32 Reference Manual
You can add a frame around your images when taking images. Nine different frames are
• The C Choose a size > A Photo size setting is fixed at FSmall (2 megapixels)
Use the multi selector JK to select
the desired frame and press flexible
button 4 (O).
• To cancel, press flexible button 1 (Q).
• You can press flexible button 3 (c) to remove
Frame the subject and take a picture.
Notes About Decorate
• The area that is captured becomes smaller when a thicker frame is selected.
• When using borderless printing to print images that you have added frames to, the frames may
not be printed.
Enter shooting mode M flexible button 3 (g) M flexible button 3 (A Decorate)