Touch the Menu (
) Setting (
) tab “USB Connect”
Use a USB cable to connect your camcorder to the printer.
Turn your printer power on.
• The photo thumbnails appear.
Touch the photos you want to print, and then touch the Print (
• The photos you selected are printed.
(Compatible with PictBridge)
To set the number of prints
Touch the decrease (
) tab to set the number of copies to print.
• The number of copies is set.
To cancel the print setting
Touch the Return (
) tab on the LCD screen.
To stop printing after printing starts
Touch “Cancel” on the screen.
• If you connect the camcorder to a printer while “USB Connect” is set to “Mass Storage,” the
message “Fail USB Connecting Change USB Connect” appears. Set the “USB Connect” to
“PictBridge,” and then connect the USB cable again.
• Use the supplied USB cable.
DIRECT PRINTING WITH A PICTBRIDGE PRINTER
You can print photos directly by connecting this camcorder to a PictBridge printer (sold separately) using a
5 / 7
Analog TV Out
1 / 1