Touch the Photo (
• The thumbnail view appears.
• To change the current thumbnail page, touch up
) or down (
Touch a desired photo to magnify.
• The selected photo is displayed on the full screen.
Adjust the magniﬁcation with the Zoom (W/T) button or Zoom
• Magniﬁcation starts from the the center of the photo.
• While the playback zoom is in use, other images cannot be
Touch the up (
) tab to view the
area you want to see on the magniﬁed photo.
To cancel, touch the Return (
ZOOMING DURING PLAYBACK
You can magnify an image you’ve played back. Touch up (
) to select an
area of the magniﬁed photo to view.
• This function works only in the Photo play mode.
• Touch the Play (
) tab on the LCD screen to select the Playback mode. page 49
12 / 12