2. MOBILE ASSISTANT OPERATION
It is not necessary to speak directly into
the microphone when using the Mobile
Assistant. (Microphone location:
Wait for the listening beeps before using
the Mobile Assistant.
The Mobile Assistant may not recognize
commands in the following situations:
• Spoken too quickly.
• Spoken at a low or high volume.
• The roof or windows are open.
• Passengers are talking while the
Mobile Assistant is being used.
• The air conditioning speed is set high.
• The air conditioning vents are turned
toward the microphone.